The East Nantmeal Township Environmental Advisory Council (EAC) serves as an advisory body and resource to the Board of Supervisors, the Planning Commission, as well as other agencies, officials, and citizens of the Township for advice and information …
please complete the charter
Please see the Township Officials for the current members of the Environmental Advisory Council.
The EAC welcomes you to attend its meetings, scheduled on the second Monday of each month, at the Township Building.
News and Events
- CANCELED: Household Hazardous Waste Event for June 19
- EAC Meeting April 13, 2020
- CANCELED: Roadside Cleanup on April 11
- April 4 Hazardous Waste Event Canceled
- Roadside Cleanup: April 11